1 Nov 2017

End of Inktober


 I did it! I was actually surprised that I managed to do it, I didn't miss any days. I am trying to work on my dedication and follow through. This was a great way to do it. You guys said you wanted to see the rest, so here you go.

Also I forgot to put one on here last time so here it is.

#shy


 #shattered
 #Teeming



#fierce
#mysterious
#fat
#graceful
#filthy
#cloud
#deep
#furious
#trail
#juicy

#blind

#ship

#squeak

#climb

#fall

#united

#found


#mask




























18 comments:

  1. Wow, these are amazing!!! I don't know why, but the mysterious one makes me think of Gravity Falls. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't seen that yet, but I've heard about it. That one is Shiek from the video game, Ocarina of Time

      Delete
  2. EEP!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! And oooooooh my goodness, these are drop dead gorgeous. The first two, shy and shattered, just just just *DROOOOOOLS* And the Sheik one! *fangirls* I also adore the Peanuts characters. My whole family is kind of obsessed with Peanuts, something we all grew up on. ^_^ AND BABY GROOT. I CAN'T. <3333

    I'M JUST DROOLING OVER ALL OF THEM. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS CHRISTINE!!! Glad you think so! Gotta have some Zelda in there. I grew up with the Peanuts too, definitely a lot of nostalgia there. The baby Groot one was a lot of fun!

      Aww thanks so much!
      <3

      Delete
  3. Nice! I like the Peanuts ones the most, just by virtue of them being Peanuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing, Skye! I love the Dear Even Hansen one, and the ship, and the birds, and you know, basically all of them! I didn't participate in Inktober, because I'm pretty hopeless at drawing, but I love the idea of it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! That one is probably my favorite, that's so sweet thanks. You should, I've seen all levels of artists participating. It helps with practice too. :D

      Delete
  5. All of these are so lovely!!! The mysterious one, in particular, intrigues me, and I love the Snoopy one and the one with the mouse (so cute, that one)!


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbosityreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's from a video game. Gotta love Snoopy :D

      Delete
  6. I was going to try choosing a favorite. But pffft, who am I kidding? I like them all. :)

    ReplyDelete