Christine created this tag! She is amazing by the way, and one of the best people on this platform so be sure to follow her. She loves Marvel if you couldn't tell already, so that should help endear you to her even more. She's the best!
We got our tickets to see Endgame on Friday. Hopefully I can stay away from spoilers.
We got our tickets to see Endgame on Friday. Hopefully I can stay away from spoilers.
1. How were you introduced into the MCU fandom?
I did grow up watching Spiderman, and I remember everyone freaking out about the third one with Venom in it. We've come a long way people.
Marvel's emo stage never forget.
2. What’s your favorite Marvel film?
This is such a difficult question, probably The Avengers.
This is such a difficult question, probably The Avengers.
3. Top favorite Marvel character?
I'm pretty sure everyone knows this one, I have a bobble head, a t-shirt and I used to have a cat that shared his name. In hind sight I shouldn't been surprised when I lost that cat, given it's name. *coughs* sorry that was dark...
Of course it's
Now before you write me off as another psycho fangirl. Just know that I actually didn't start loving Loki until the second Thor film, where he had a far better character arc. I did always like his character, but not to the degree I do now. I don't condone his actions, he is very much an antihero who occasionally does heroic things. I do think he has had one of the most interesting character arcs out of the series. (Not that he is the only one, of course)
I should also note that I've always had a penchant for "darker characters." My Dad says that at six years old I loved Scar, and would sing Be Prepared all the time so... hopefully that explains me.
I'm also a Slytherin, so is anyone really surprised.
I'm also a Slytherin, so is anyone really surprised.
Either way, I'm complete Loki Trash at this point.
Close second would be Tony.
4. If you were transported into the MCU and had to trade places with one of the superheroes, who would you choose?
*Tries to assess who has the least amount of emotional damage*
*gives up*
Black Widow, because she's a wicked fighter.
5. What are some of your favorite quotes from the films?
I have too many to even attempt to put here, but I will try in gif form.
This one killed me, still does.
There are way too many and I'm strapped for time. I love the sass though. I am pretty much here for that alone.
6. Which crew would you want to be part of the most: Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Revengers?
This one killed me, still does.
There are way too many and I'm strapped for time. I love the sass though. I am pretty much here for that alone.
6. Which crew would you want to be part of the most: Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Revengers?
7. Favorite and least favorite ship?
but also Clint and Natasha, I'm really hoping they can fix what they did wrong somehow in Endgame.
Bruce and Natasha. I can't...
8. Favorite and least favorite villain?
The first is Loki of course, but since that is obvious. I also really liked Ultron which is probably because he is voiced by James Spader.
Of course Thanos! I don't find him very compelling, to top it off.
9. Unpopular MCU opinion?
I feel like I have a lot.
Loki was mind controlled in The Avengers. Which Marvel has confirmed but a lot of people still don't get it. (Not saying that it changes what he did.)
As much as I adore Thor Ragnarok, I do! I love it, it really is more of a parody of Thor.
Tony Stark gets way too much hate.
Thor: The Dark World is amazing!
I have a lot more, but I'm blanking.












Fun tag! Making me realize there's some new Marvel movies I'm going to need to see soon ;) I love Loki .. I don't like Tony ... except I'm starting to like him more in these last few Avengers. I really like Bruce, but I'm not sure what I think of him and Natasha together, so yeah ... I think I agree with how you ship her? Except I find Natasha a bit annoying too. Pepper though ... always loved her!
ReplyDeleteketurahskorner.blogspot.com
Isn't it! You should, pretty much every Marvel movie is amazing. Same! Sorry to hear that, he has been one of my favorites since the beginning. That's good. I'm not really a Bruce fan, but I appreciate his character. It's out there, I don't know why they did it. Oh no! Natasha is amazing! She is the female character I always wanted.
DeletePepper is awesome!
What a cool tag! I might do this tomorrow! Oh, and Loki was totally mind controlled in The Avengers! You can see in one of his flashback scenes when he comes back to reality, he's starting to cry. I didn't notice that until someone pointed it out.
ReplyDeleteIt is! Oh nice, I'd love to read it. He was! I don't understand why some people are still denying it.
DeleteThe sass really is my favorite xD And I just wrote a blog post on why Tony doesn't deserve the hate he gates. <3 He's my favorite.
ReplyDeleteI might have to do this one! ;)
It's honestly the best thing about Marvel! XD
DeleteI read it, it's beautiful and so needed. Him and Loki are super close on my list too. He's just amazing!
You should! Consider yourself tagged. ;)
Oh my GOODNESS, another Thor: The Dark World lover! I didn’t think our kind existed . . . XD It’s just a good movie - but Loki’s sass makes it 500000% better.
ReplyDeleteYES I AGREE. Loki being mind-controlled . . . it seems that people don’t believe that, but it adds a whole new layer of depth to his character. (Kind of. I think. I mean, not that his actions were okay, but still.)
Great post! I hope you love Endgame! It’s going to be BRUTAL. :)
YESS! It's one of my top favorites, I didn't realize how many people disliked it until recently. It is! The sass and Thor & Loki being obnoxious siblings is always amazing.
Delete:D It does or at least explains some things. Exactly, it doesn't condone it.
Thank you! I did! It was... still not recovered.
love this post! YES Loki was mind-controlled. and Loki was amazing in "Thor: Ragnorak", xD. and i'm not hugest fan of Tony Stark, but he's getting better. i'll be #TeamCap forever. tho there should be #TeamBucky. xD
ReplyDeleteYES Clint & Natasha <3 <3. still bitter over how they ruined the ship in "Age of Ultron". ahh, still haven't seen "Thor: The Dark World", but i hope to soon.
<3 <3
Thanks! He was. Yes, Ragnarok has some of my favorite Loki parts. Your warming up to him at least. I've always liked Cap, and Bucky is my boy. XD
DeleteThey have my heart <3 Same, I don't get why they did what they did. Oh, it's really good!
<333
YOU DID THE TAGGGG!!!! This made me so happy! (And oh gracious, all your nice words about me at the beginning just adkjfljljd YOU ARE TOO PRECIOUS. <3)
ReplyDeleteNEVER forget the #MarvelEmo days. Never. XD (Have you seen Into the Spiderverse? They totally made fun of the 3rd Spider-Man movie and it was HILARIOUS.)
Yes to ALL your thoughts on Loki! I love him so much, but I'm not going to be one of those people who claims he's a hero and was justified blah blah blah. Nah. The boy's got problems. XD But I still love him anyway. He's just soooo complex. It's a beautiful thing. (Also, the fact that you loved Scar as a child is too funny. You're the best! XD)
PEPPERONY FOREVER. <333
I totally agree that Thor: The Dark World was amazing! It was just SUCH a fun, epic movie. And the Thor-Loki banner was PURE. GOLD.
You're so welcome for the tag! It made me happy you did it! You know I can fangirl with you about our favorite fandoms 'til the end of time! :D
I DID! I don't remember the last time, I was this excited to do one, but then again it's about one of my favorite things. It's true though! You're awesome! XD Thanks!
DeleteGlad I'm not the only one. XD ( I haven't and it's a crime. I will be though. Can't wait to see that.)
:D Glad you agree! Exactly,he's done things. A lot of stabby things XD I do too. He is, I'm a sucker for a complex character. (I was surprised, but pleased. XD)
YASSSSSS! They are so great in every way. <333
Yeah, I'm always so happy that other people like it too. That's what I thought, those two never fail to make me smile.
:D Of course! We can! XD
Fun post! I've only seen Captain America and Doctor Strange (so sue me haha). I have a hard time getting into the Marvel world BUT I wish I could. <3
ReplyDeleteThanks! Both of those are great. I understand, everyone has different tastes. At least you tried. <3
DeleteYass, CLINTASHA!!!!
ReplyDeleteNatasha and Bruce is one of the worst things that happened to the MCU. Endgame had BETTER fix this!
I wish I could like Ragnarok because it was comedic gold, but underneath all that humor it was super depressing and destroyed everything that happened in the previous Thors. It ruined Thor's and Jane's relationship, and killed all of The Warriors Three and I just... can't. I can't. I love the first two Thors though, Darkworld is one of my favorites of the Marvel movies.
I'm a Guardian. Guardians of the Galaxy is the best!
Never forget the emo phase! Still my favorite Spiderman XD
They are the best couple! <3
DeleteI agree, I don't even understand who thought that was a good idea. I was hoping for that too.
I like it if I think of it as an au or something. It was depressing, because I loved the movies that came before. Jane was awesome. It's definitely one of mine too. It deserves more appreciation.
Love that. They are!
It's impossible! XD Tom Holland won me over, and I actually really like Andrew Garfield too.
The GIFs were the best part :)
ReplyDeleteI shall be working on this tag soon - I'm also a Marvel fangirl :)
Thanks! :D
DeleteOh cool! Can't wait to read your answers!
Oooh, this is such a cool tag!!! I grew up watching the Spiderman movies too, the ones with Tobey Maguire and the ones with Andrew Garfield! But I don't think I got really into Marvel until probably shortly before Thor: Dark World came out. That's the first one I remember being really excited to see in theaters.
ReplyDeleteTotally agreed with you on Loki!!! He's just such a complex character (and yes, he was mind-controlled in the Avengers!), so even though he's done a lot of wrong, he always kind of holds your heart with the hope that he'll do right. At least that's how it feels to me. :P
The sass in the Avengers movies. Gotta love it.
And high-five for also being a Thor: The Dark World fan!
Alexa
thessalexa.blogspot.com
verbosityreviews.com
Isn't it! You should do it, I'd love to read your answers. Yeah those Spiderman movies I'll never forget them.
DeleteYou got into it at a perfect time then.
Right! I love conflicted and complex characters, they add so much. He really does! I've never really understood why a lot of people still hate him. :D
It's the best!
*high five* Such a good movie, had some of the best Loki scenes.
Love this tag! Guess I'll have to do it too now.
ReplyDeleteYes! Loki is totally the best and honestly he's really underrated. If you like Loki, everyone's just like "oo, you're just a fangirl," but no, stupid. Loki is actually a great character with a lot of potential (that, *ahem* Marvel doesn't use often). I think Marvel has focused a lot Tony and Cap, which is fine, but they've overlooked some great characters that they've already created and are kind of just letting those characters' arc flounder and come to nothing. Most of the underrated characters in MCU are underrated not because the fans underrate them, but because Marvel is actually underrating them.
Did I say?
Oops.
Also, team Revengers is the best.
It's a great one! Yes, I'd love to read your answers.
DeleteHe is!!! Exactly, it's frustrating. They have sadly, it's understandable I guess considering how huge their cast got. Sadly that does happen. They are actually!
XD
It is!