29 Jun 2019

The Language of Worlds: A Character Linkup // Cynfael


So I thought I would quickly mention that my Havok story has been scheduled and it's being published on July 4th which I know is a pretty busy day for most of you. But if you could give it a quick read I would appreciate it immensely. It's a fun one.

Onto the linkup.



This linkup is created by the amazing Liv be sure to give her a follow and check out her blog.



1. Your character goes on a leisurely stroll. Where to?



Since his mother won't let anyone smoke in the house. He takes plenty of leisurely strolls. He likes the gardens or the woods.


2. What’s their favorite food? Why? What does it taste like?

He enjoys a range of decadent and exotic food. Loves shrimp.


3. Describe their typical day.

Surprisingly productive. He usually ends up with a bunch of menial tasks to do. Anything from glad-handing his father's business associates to dealing with finances. He hates it.


4. When are they most productive? Morning, evening, or sometime in-between?

Afternoons. Morning and Evenings he keeps for himself.


5. Who are they closest to?

He likes to avoid attachments, but probably his sister Isabelle.




6. Have they ever lost someone close to them?


Yes... and it haunts him.


7. Describe their education.

Extensive. He knows several languages.


8. What is their talent?

He has a lot, but persuasion is his specialty. 




9. When do they doubt themself? What makes them do so?

He doubts he will be able to be different from the corrupt and cold people around him. He doubts that he can change.



Everything.


10. When do they feel most comfortable/cozy?

When he's alone, just enjoying something. A book, a smoke, anything that doesn't involve his family.


Hope you guys enjoyed this. 

23 comments:

  1. Congrats on your story being on Havok! Can't wait to read it! :)

    And Cynfael sounds like a great character!

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you like it! :D

      He is, well he's actually awful but a lot of fun.

      Delete
  2. Okay, I NEED to read Falling Snow now - I LOVE CYNFAEL ALREADY!!!

    And congrats on your story being accepted! (Hopefully I can find time in my day to read it! Fingers crossed. . . .)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thanks!!! I'M SO GLAD!!!

      Thank you so much!(Hopefully :D)

      Delete
  3. Wow sounds like a great character!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. STILL SO EXCITED ABOUT YOUR HAVOK PIECE. EEP!!!

    Also, another Cynfael poooost! YAS. Except I always end up getting #Feels when I read these. I mean, #6 and #9??? NUUUUU. MY CYN BOY! D: But ooooh, his sister. o.o I AM CURIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS CHRISTINE! I OWE IT TO YOU! <333

      Yes, I've been neglecting him. Love that. Yeah... the boi has issues.
      She's interesting. XD

      Delete
  5. Can't wait for you getting on Havok!!!!!! <33333 AGH.

    Also, this character. Just ACKKKKKKKKKKKK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right back at you!!!! <333

      Glad you like him. Rish and him would be friends I think.

      Delete
  6. Yes, I'll be reading!!!! haha, you have such fun characters ;)

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, Cynfael! I love him so much. I enjoyed hearing more about him XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, congrats on the Havok story! I'll try to whittle away some time to read it

      Delete
    2. Thanks Nicki! He's such a handful. XD

      I appreciate that, Thanks again!

      Delete
  8. Congrats on Havok!!! *squeals* I'm sooo excited to read your story! :D

    I NEVER tire of reading about Cynfael.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lila! *squeals with you* Ah, that means a lot, thanks! :)

      He'll be happy to hear that. XD

      Delete
  9. Aw, Cynfael. :/ He makes me sad sometimes. That last one though. Same! Well, except the smoke. XD I'll have a coffee instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He makes me sad too. Yesss, coffee is life.

      Delete
  10. Always love more Cynfael! And I think it's so cool that you have Katie McGrath featured as his sister!


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbosityreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD So glad you do! She just seems to fit so well.

      Delete