As notoriously bad as I am at doing tags. I really do like doing them, especially these kinds. Because music is something I usually don't go a day without. Mckayla tagged me for this. You guys should check out her blog she has a lot of fun posts and did a musical version of this tag.
Fair warning I listen to a variety of music, and some that I think would surprise most people. This is also going to be a fairly long post. Also not all the songs are clean, sorry I like trash music. (If you make it to the end you have my sympathy and respect)
Your favorite song?
One I've been listening to a lot is Potential Breakup Song cover by Why Don't We. (Those high notes though.)
Your least favorite song?
The one that's all "Can we just talk.... talk about us." No! Can you just stop!!
A Song That Makes You Happy?
Bloody Valentine by Machine Gun Kelly
The acoustic and studio version. He brought back the early 2000's and Megan Fox. It just reminds me of all the bands I grew up with. (Also Travis Baker on drums makes it even better)
A Song That Makes You Sad?
My whole playlist. Kidding, well kind of, I really like sad music.
A lot of their songs are sad, but this one particularly gets me.
A Song That You Often Get Stuck in Your Head?
You broke me first- Tate McRae
A Song That Reminds You of Someone?
Sunflower- Post Malone always makes me think of my sister because we'd always listen to it in the car. Anything Eagles and Billy Joel makes me think of my Dad. Anything Blink-182, Panic! at the Disco, and My Chemical Romance make me think of my brothers. And the Labyrinth soundtrack makes think of my friend Elizabeth.
A Song That Reminds You of Someplace?
Face Down- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus reminds me of being in the back of my brother's junky car with him driving too fast. Crappy speakers blasting, and the smell of gas.
A Song That Reminds You of a Certain Event?
Girlfriend- Avril Lavinge. Reminds me of my friend showing me the music video, cause I never used youtube. I was thirteen and wanted to streak my hair almost immediately.
A Song You Know All the Words to?
Way too many! Like my brain is 80% song lyrics. I'm trying to think of something that would be impressive to know but... Mr. Brightside- The Killers (The music video was a huge inspiration behind Falling Snow)
A Song You Could Dance to?
Queen of Broken Hearts- Blackbear
A Song That Makes You Fall Asleep?
Things we lost in the fire- Bastille
A Song From Your Favorite Band?
I like wayyy too many bands for this question. But I guess I'll go with Robbers- 1975
A Song From A Band You Hate?
I don't really hate any bands, but I'm not a huge Ariana fan, but I love 7 rings so
A Song Nobody Would Expect You to Love?
There is one... My sister is the only one who gets to know what it is though (she's taking it to her grave.)
Here's a consolation one. Pretty Savage- Black Pink
A Song That Describes You?
False Confidence- Noah Kahan (It's got an f- bomb in it so sorry)
or
Dog Days- Florence And The Machine
An Underrated Song More People Should Love?
Kilby girl- the backseat lovers ( To be fair I have heard this one on the radio)
A Song That You Hear Often on the Radio
Cringe- Matt Maeson
A Song You Wish You Heard on the Radio
Doom Days- Bastille (just way too perfect for our current situation)
A Song You Listen to When You're Happy
A lot of older stuff things that make me nostalgic.
Maybe Life in Pink- The Ready Set
A Song You Listen to When You're Sad
Gracie Abrams- 21 acoustic
A Song You Listen To When You're Angry?
Gives you Hell- All American Rejects
A Song You Want to Play at Your Wedding
I Write Sins Not Tragedies- Panic! at the Disco ( You think I'm kidding but no)
A Song You Want to Play at Your Funeral
All my tears- Jars of Clay (cover)
A Song That Makes You Laugh
A Song That You Can Play
Drops of Jupiter- Train
A Song You Wish You Could Play
Anything from Hadestown
A Song From Your Childhood
So Yesterday- Hilary Duff ( The whole metamorphosis album was a time)
Your Favorite Duet
Seventeen- Heathers ( I like the original best but Jamie Muscato is the superior JD)
Your Favorite Song at this Time Last Year
Probably Follow Your Fire- Kodaline (Still soo good)
Hope you guys survived that I tag


Eek! You did the tag! Aw, thanks so much for the shout out. You're the sweetest. I had so much fun reading your answers. I haven't listened to many of these, but I will comment on the ones I have heard.
ReplyDelete-Girlfriend is amazing, and catchy. Didn't everyone want to streak their hair after seeing that video?
-Ah, So Yesterday. So nostalgic.
-Dog Days is an amazing song. Enough said.
-HADESTOWN IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST, AND YES PLAYING ANY SONG FROM IT WOULD BE, LIKE, A DREAM COME TRUE.
-Seventeen is amazing! Yes, Jamie Muscato is obviously the superior JD, but I feel like Barrett Wilbert Weed was a better Veronica. Like, her interpretation of the character is amazing. Now I want a version of Heathers with the two of them. That'd be the best.
Gives You Hell is such a good angry song, even though I haven't heard the original version (just the Glee version).
I love sad songs, toooo. Like all of my playlists are full of either sad and melancholy songs or super energetic, happy songs. There is no in between with me.
Ooh, now you've gotten me interested in what this mystery song is. Although, goodness knows, I have my fair share of things that my sisters know but are under strict orders to never reveal.
Sorry I took so long. Of course! :D
DeleteThat's definitely you. Thanks! Yeah, I have strange taste.
Right! always a fun one
Yes, always reminds me of childhood.
Honestly one of the best.
AGREED!!!
Yes! Right, I just loved his so much more than Ryan's. Oh same, Barret will always be Veronica to me. Yes, that would be amazing.
It is! Oh you should the original is better, in my opinion anyway.
They just have so much emotion. Same.
*zips lips* I'll never tell it's terrible. That's basically what sisters are for right. XD
Oh, no worries. Goodness knows I get around to doing plenty of tags late.
DeleteBarrett was sort of "my" Veronica, because I listened to Heathers: The Musical before seeing the movie, and she makes a fantastic Veronica. I do adore Winona Ryder, though, and she was a great Veronica. They both played the character so differently, which is probably why I love both of their performances.
Ooh, I will have to listen to the original.
Right. My slightly evil (jk, she's not evil. Just devious and mischievous) sister always threatens to tell everyone my secrets. It's not like I've done a lot of scandalous things, anyway, so it's mostly her yelling things like, "If you don't stop singing that song, I'll read your fanfiction to the whole room." Ah, the craziness of siblings.
It just seem to happen with them.
DeleteYes she just fits the role perfectly. I think of the movie as a different thing entirely for some reason, but Winona is probably my favorite. (I just love her)
You should!
Sisters are all slightly evil. XD
Oh, how dare she. My sister and I both have moments like that, but for the most part she's the best for never telling people things.
Exactly. I think that's why the musical is so good. It is very different from the movie, so maybe that's why. I love both. Winona is amazing, and super talented (I love, her, too), and her Veronica is ICONIC.
DeleteSiblings in general are slightly evil but mostly to other siblings. I have my moments.
Yes, she films things just to use them as blackmail. She acts like that a lot, but she's sweet underneath it all. I doubt she'd actually do it, though. The worst she's done is draw a picture of me as a goat man (and I found it hilarious, so her evil plan didn't quite work out).
Yes, I love when they change some things and let it stand on it's own. She is! Agreed!!
DeleteThey really are, I definitely can be too. XD
That's commitment, my siblings mostly just attack each other with words.
(That's the best kind of reaction to have to that.)
Yup. I think it's mostly boredom, but if she has something to use to her advantage, she does. She's slightly evil, and I love her for it.
DeleteOh, sure. I remember one time when I was seven, and my sister had made me really mad, so I poured water on her bed. I'm not sure why I thought that was a good revenge plan, but, hey, I was seven. Xd.
Boredom does make us all do weird things. That's like my sister.
DeleteXD I think I've done that a few times.
I don't think I've heard any of these songs. XD But I admire your dedication in doing this long of a tag! That was an impressive number of songs.
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for tagging me. I'm looking forward to filling it out!
Yeah my taste is kinda weird and all over the place. XD
DeleteThanks! It's a lot.
Your welcome! I'm excited to see your answers.
There's so many good answers!
ReplyDeleteI Write Sins Not Tragedies as a wedding song is iconic and hilarious. I mean it's iconic on it's own but still.
Yes to the False Confidence song.
Anyways, I loved this and thanks for the tag.
Thanks!
DeleteRight, I decided that at like 13 and still think it'd be funny.
It's just way too accurate.
I'm glad, your welcome.
Love the Loki gif! I've listen to a couple of these. Lately, I've been really into Bastille, so I'll have to try the ones that you listed!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Oh nice. Their so good!
Delete